UNI-FLY is authorised to perform sling operations, including dangerous goods.
The helicopter can perform tasks such as unloading cargo at remote and/ or hard-to-reach locations where a crane cannot gain access. We have performed various sling operations during the last 40 years.
Sling operations, e.g.:
- Cable pull during construction of Storebæltsbroen (Great Belt Bridge)
- Flying with geophysic equipment measuring ground water
- Installation of 3 G antennas for mobile phone networks
- Flying with geology equipment
- Flying with building materials
- Establishing walkways in wetlands, e.g. Lille Vildmose
Our Eurocopter EC120’s can lift up to approx. 600 kg while the EC135 lifts approx. 1000 kg.